Monday, February 06, 2006

My first BLOG entry!

well, today i started a blog. i have rubbed alongside the ways and fads of today and decided to write my deepest most personal thoughts for everyone to see. what i am going to write, i have no idea. but i did decided not to use capital letters, to be somewhat unique. so hello world and welcome to my life.

today is kind of pretty outside, i haven't been outside at all but it looks nice. i'm slighlty bored, maybe that is why i decided to start a blog. life is on my mind, what will i do today, tomorrow the next day i don't know. it seems that many people are a bit bored with life. i long for alot and somehow i know it is more of God. cause honestly he is the only one who can fill that void. until i let down my pride and come to him, i'll be slothing around eating the next green leaf that comes my way. i am coming close however, picking up speed.

everyone seems to be getting married. fricken josie is getting married, i love that girl. i'm maid of honor which is so exciting. i also found out that jessica is getting married as well. both girls are a week apart in age to me. and yet i know im no where near ready to getting married. i use to think i was so ready, but i have come to realize there is alot i want to discover about myself and alot i need to grow. marriage was once an idol but now i'm patient in knowing God knows it all and he knows me better than i know myself, and he has a story that he is writing and it is and will be beautiful. i trust in him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tommi said...

Renee!!! I'm so happy u have a blog!!! i was thinking of u today!!!!!! as soon as i get money im gonna come visit.
whose the jessica getting married?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Greg Roberts said...

Hey, cool on you for being so open with your thoughts, glad to hear things are going well!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home