Thursday, February 09, 2006

held high


to dream to tell a dream; is unworded and unfound. to write in the sand and discover imperfection, is heart wrenching and gut splitting. to watch the stars and discover life lies only in the eyes of the beholder. life is what you make it. joy and sorrow may not meet if you choose not it be. my relationship with God is the choice of my heart to meet him in his sanctuary and to let my heart sing in his presence. i choose to laugh, i choose to sing, i choose to dance in the middle of the storm, that is what keeps the rythym of my heart. I choose to be moved when i see a child be held. i choose to skip and jump and climb instead of just walking. I choose to weep for those who cannot weep, but rejoice when they rejoice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tommi said...

dearest nae that is so beautiful!
Im so glad I have such a deep friend!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Greg Roberts said...

choose cool.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home