Wednesday, October 11, 2006

can't sleep

Hello. Its been a while. I can't sleep either. Thinking about life and what it may bring. Will it bring all that I desire? Or will it bring more? Who am I that I may be used by God in His plan? I feel really close to God right now. I feel his touch in an intimate way. Why? I've been seeking Him. I've made an attempt to put aside my selfish gain and selfish thoughts and I have tried to discover what it is that God wants of me, not what He can bring me to make me happy. I'm not going to lie its hard. I'm lazy. I dont want to be. I want to know God more. I have some decisions to make and I'm not sure which one. Please pray for me that I may find some answers. Where are you, and where are you headed? Are you seeking God? Are you letting Him in? Please do, it is rewarding. We should do coffee sometime and pray and discuss what God is doing in our lives. There is so much more to the glory of God than what we can see or comprehend. Be thankful and content in every circumstance. Sleep time, i'm tired.

sweet dreams

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear what you are saying and i understand what you mean by being lazy. it is so easy to get caught up in our day to day lives and forget about what our purpose and role is as a follower of the One we call Saviour. I have been learning alot lately about sacrifice and what it really means to follow and understand the burning passion that Christ puts within us. I find it so easy to loose track of that somedays, but realize that those days are the least fulfilling. it brings into a bigger picture of what Paul means when he says to run the race marked out for us, and persevere through the dry and dirty times. because in the end it isnt what we have accomplished on our own, but rather what God has accomplished through us and through our sacrifice. man.. now you got my brain going.. i need to go journal. but just an encouragement, keep writing and sacrificing, you have no clue how man lives it will touch.
Will Dow

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home