Monday, August 21, 2006

Update

So I got back from Alaska July 28. Delia and I had quite the adventure to say the least. When Delia picked me up from the airport in Calgary we were driving down the highway and somehow her axle snapped!!! Her entire wheel went complete sideways and we went crashing into the ditch. Its amazing the car didn't roll. Neither of us were hurt, but Delia's car is now unuasble.

On my flight home from Calgary to Saskatoon, my sister decided to suprise me on her way home from Vancouver so we got to fly home together which was cool. We both got home, and my parents left less than 24 hours later to go to the lake for 3 weeks, they really love us i'm sure of it.

My sister and I both got a job serving at Moxie's, so as soon as I got home I started training and as well finishing up at my other job at the sheraton. So the fisrt 2 weeks being home I was bombarded with work! I made it though. Moxie's is really cool, kind of insane though, almost too busy.

Josie got married saturday and it was absolutely beautiful, SHE was absolutely beautiful. I will post pictures when they get them back. I still can't believe she's married. She is 5 days younger than me and I am no where near ready to get married. It was a real fun experience. I was maid of honor and had a blast.

Thats the update on my life. I still don't know what I'm doing with my life. I have a few ideas but I'm not saying anything for sure unless I know for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home