Tuesday, April 04, 2006

seasons


Winter has gone and spring is in our midst. Snow is thawing and turning into running water. Every corner is a new smile a new face, and new hope. Like the weather I feel something stirring in my heart. An anticipation of a new hope. I feel God saying step out into the open, for you were broken but I long to heal, so let past fears and failures melt away like the winter snow. I long to show you spring, a life of abundance for I will never forsake you. "Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you (Isaiah 60:1). So if you're wounded get up and walk, if you're bored get up and praise the Lord of the most High, if you're joyful dance! Smile because you really do have something to smile about.

If there were no winter would we really enjoy spring?

3 Comments:

Blogger Tommi said...

I love Spring! It's the light at the end of the tunnel!
I loved the phone call! Miss u tons! LUV YA

4:46 PM  
Blogger Greg Roberts said...

I love the changing seasons, except for the mud as well. But the fall in all its glory brings with it a season full of new possibilities. I wish I could recognise the seasons of my own life as easily as I could the weather.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Dead 2 MySelf said...

Through each season of life, bad or good, we are to smile for God has brought us to that junction in our lives and in each stage we are growing and we must take each stage of growth and thank God for our place in life. Renee again you have written a thought provoking Blog
Blessings!

B~ron

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home