Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Don't Forget

Don't forget


Sipping my caffiene, I contemplate life so precisely and intricitely. I don't drink coffee but somehow the moment calls for it. I attempted to make myself a caramel frappacino, but somehow it turned out to be a big foam mess with a bit of flavor, but for now it will do.

I worked today from 7-3 with Audra-May, a girl soon to be married; must I add that shes quite crazy. She asked me to do side wedding pictures for her which I am quite excited for except that I no longer have a camera that works. So in all my hope I am praying and believing that God will bless me with a digital SLR.

*In all honesty I have no idea where this blog is going except that I need to write my thoughts even if they are all over the place. So please bear with me as I slur my thoughts and feelings together into one big giant.... blog*


We have quite a few regulars at work; two of them stick out quite a bit. Len is one. Len comes in the coffee shop and restuarant every day sometimes 4 times a day. He orders a tall mild coffee, and on his tenth drink he gets a free one so he gets a tall mocha. Every now and then he feels a little dangerous and orders a berry smoothie from the restuarant, usually around 8 oclock. Besides what he orders, Len is very unique. He is in his 60's and never been married and never has had children. If you meet him he doesn't come across as one of those kind of men. He his handsome in his age and he has one of the softest hearts I have ever seen. My curiosty is always rising.

My life is changing right now. Im being jolted out of my comfort zone into an area unknown. Its hard saying good-bye. I know that God is holding my hand; no, He is cradling me in His arms like a new born baby; and like a new born baby I don't know the fullness of the love he has for me, all I know is that I feel safe in His arms.

"You are not the only one, who feels like the only one" David Crowder; Come Awake

In my now changing world, in the middle of loss, I somehow have an excitement in my heart to see where God will take me next or later on, I feel His hand stirring my heart. I feel a peace that I know only He can bring, a healing only from his hands.

Sr High was this weekend. It was good and it was bad. I much rather enjoyed seeing everyone again, and the students did an amazing job of putting everything together. I really miss school. I got to see Tommi-Lyn Weppler! it was my highlight, I miss that girl so much, and Tommi if you read this you are seriously magnificent, I still can't believe that you wrote on every page of that book and gave it to me. Thank-you so much for coming down I really needed you.

So thats only a little bit of me and my life, I seriously have a million things running through my mind, alot of them I'd rather not share on the internet, however it is very tempting. Alot I can't put into words, and for those who are close to me right now I think you know what I mean when I speak.

So I think that concludes my blog entry for March 8, 2006. May God bless your dreams and your days to come that you may have wisdom and knowledge and that you may hear the voice of God and obey without hesitation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tommi said...

U are so beautiful with your words Nae, they always make me tear. Seeeing you was my highlight as well. Remember I always pray for u and I'm here to talk to!!!! I'm here for ya babe. I love u and can't wait to see u again!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Thank you for your beautiful honesty always. You continue to bless me daily! Love you!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home