Thursday, March 30, 2006

sunsets and roses

I feel God the most when I am outside, and not just outside but when the outside surrounds me. Every little thing I see I hear God's voice, it is like one big love letter written in beauty.

...I haven't seen a sunset in a long time, and I haven't seen the stars on a clear night with no street lights to dim their brightness, and I haven't seen the nothern lights in what seems forever. I miss walking outside my dormroom and being able to walk into complete blackness with only the moon and stars to brighten my way. Yes you FGBC'ers I miss Eston. I miss the sky especially. I remember when me and Abi would run to a certain spot right after supper just to watch it set, and every day was a different picture, and there were no city buildings to be in the way of the view. My heart skips a beat just thinking about it. I'm deprived right now, but somehow I still hear His voice, and its the sweetest sound I know. I'm praying for another love letter to be written in the sky.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should hopsctoch for Jesus, he loves that. I know he told me.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Tommi said...

Okay weird person....
I know Nae, Eston has the most amazing sunsets I've seen! Thats how God really showed me his beauty. I miss it! I miss you!

8:56 AM  
Blogger ms.renee said...

hopscotch? now I'm curious

9:13 AM  
Blogger Greg Roberts said...

Fantastic words. Sunsets hey...?

10:27 AM  
Blogger Tommi said...

I have a question I need to ask...hopefully I catch u online today!

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try it out, that and bungyjumping for Jesus, great time to see sunsets and the ground, and various other things.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Dead 2 MySelf said...

Sunsets are amazing! But i was just visiting s'toon and i was in a hotel near the river and i had a perfect view from the hotel window and i see beauty in the city lights reflecting of the water of the river. I guess it all about seeing the beauty around you. Sometimes the search is hard for me but somedays i see beauty in so much
Peace

B~ron

9:37 PM  
Blogger Tommi said...

sorry i missed ur call! i really need to talk with you!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home