Saturday, March 18, 2006

following the path

God has speaking alot to me. I like it. Either that or I'm listening more carefully. I feel more insightful almost like a wise old man who just wishes to listen and take everything in without speaking words. A surreal life I believe I'm living yet so real at the same time. Desires have opened new doors and confidence has pushed me towards them. I am now more aware but at the same time I feel like I've taken a step back on how my 10 year plan will play out. I don't actually have a 10 year plan but I did have an idea of how I would like my life to happen. I am broken yet stronger; bored yet excited.

There is so much I want to write but to write on a public blog would be foolishness. So I'll leave you with a song:

Left my fear by the side of the road
Hear You speak

Won't let go
Fall to my knees as I lift my hands to pray
Got every reason to be here again
Father's love that draws me in
And all my eyes wanna see is a glimpse of You
All I need is You
All I need is You Lord
Is You Lord

-Marty Sampson; United 2005


***True joy comes from a right relationship with Christ;

the joy of the Lord is our strength

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

10 year plan? What? Are you some kind of morgage? A financial consultant? Just let life happen to you without stressing yourself out because usually when we live for something that hasn't happened yet, we drown ourselves in expectations that may or may not be grounded in reality.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Greg Roberts said...

Broken. Sounds like a wonderful state to be found in, love it.

11:34 AM  
Blogger ms.renee said...

to the 10 year plan thing, i said i don't actually have one. I had an idea of how my life would end up, now God has taken that and showed me life will not end up how I planned it. So the point of my blog is that I'm heading down a path unknown and I have given God my plans and He will show me when the time comes.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home