Monday, March 27, 2006

The Summer Winds




This morning I wasn't feeling too good, but I decided that I want to go out and take pictures anyway. And it turned out to be very eventful. I went to my faovrite place, the bezborough. I'm trying to break out of my shell by asking people if I can take photo's of them, I had the guts to ask 2 people, the rest I kind of just snuck pictures; I'm not sure if that is legal or not.

Its absolutely beautiful outside and I so bad wanted to capture the smell and feeling of the spring time coming. I really contemplated why I like taking pictures so much. I realized that most of my favorite pictures are tied to a certain emotion or feeling. And today I can't express the joy I was feeling. I met a lady named Ellie while taking pictures, and I thought that was quite cool, cause maybe on many of my photo journeys I can meet many new people.

I was also listening to Michael Buble in my truck and he always makes me smile. Even if none of my pictures turned out I will still be thankful for the great opportunity for a beautiful walk.

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away
-Michael Buble

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home