Saturday, September 29, 2007

abiding in the vine

wow! I don't know exactly what I'm going to write but I really feel like Im about to explode. This week has really been amazing. I have just been getting to know Papa God and He has been showing me things. I am learning that the kingdom of heaven is ours and we can take as much as we want, basically there is no limit to God's blessings. This whole supernatural thing is still so new to me, and I am just learing that even God can heal people through me, and even I can have the gift of prophecy. So once I learned that God is not mad at me and is not dissapointed in me, ministring to other people has become endless. I have something to give and God wants me to give it!!!!!

Last night was the first night out that we had a team of people go through the city of Redding. We had a chance to pray over a family and just speak words of encouragement and words of knowledge over them. At first I was scared but once I just stepped out I felt Gods pure and true love for them in such an overwhelming way! We had a chance to pray for a homeless man who had a stroke and his right side is always on fire and in pain, so we prayed and most of the pain left! And for about 2 and half hours 4 of us spent time with another homeless alcoholic, my roomate who is an ex-heroine addict prayed that the addiction would be broken off of him. We all felt a new lightness in the car, and the guy felt it too. His heart is in the right place and is looking for a change so He is coming to church tomorrow morning, and I believe he will see a great breakthrough in his life!

Also yesterday a young guy from our school who had to wear a back brace was comepletely healed and no longer has to wear it!!! People are coming to know Christ everyday. We have worship everyday and sometimes the prescence is so strong that we carry what God is doing right through class! The other day, people were so slang in the spirit that half the class was past out on the ground even 2 hours after school ended! God is doing something great, and I'm loving it!!!

I was thinking yesterday about what God has taken me through and where I have been in life. And just a year ago I was so dry and felt so far from God that I didn't even want to tell people I was a Christian because I didn't know what I had to offer, now I feel like I have everything to give!!!!


yay for Jesus!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home