Sunday, October 07, 2007

I am His

I am my beloveds’ and he is mine.

A semi- quick update. School is getting more and more intense as we go on. I am learning more about myself, and of the Lord. I started taking a prophecy class. In it I have learned that the basis of a prophetic word is love. The reason we prophecy is to build up and encourage. It’s crazy because I feel like I have been released in this area to prophecy; it’s becoming more and more natural.

Every Friday we go out and do evangelism. Before we go, we write down things that God gives us, kind of like prophetic ‘clues’. We go into teams and we bring all our clues together. Our clues can be names, places, random things like tennis racket or braces, and we also have a need for prayer, maybe for a disease, or family dysfunction. We go where we feel God is leading us and from there we look for people on our list, and what usually happens is that we find God’s treasure. So on Friday we had a bunch of things on our list and they lead us to a girl named Rebecca, who had braces, scoliosis, nightmares, and we were in ‘In and Out’ when we met her. All this stuff was on our list, and it opened a door to share about God and that she was on HIS list. She was freaked out, but totally felt the power of God on her life. There was no more pain when we prayed for her scoliosis, and we also got to pray with her other friends who were amazed at what was happening. I will be in touch with them, and I am praying a for miraculous change in their lives. GOD is SO GOOD!

Also we found couches for our apartment! It is actually exciting to be home. It is real peaceful and I believe that everyone who walks in will feel the presence of God. So now I am about to go to Sunday night service. Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home