Thursday, October 18, 2007

papa loves you

I cannot describe how blessed I feel right now. I know every blog starts out like that, but it is so true. Every day has been a new adventure, and every morning I wake up expecting that God is going to do something new in my life and other lives. School is amazing; it doesn’t even feel like school. It feels like I’m at a place where neither passion nor hunger ever dies, but grows with every passing moment. It is true when they say it only gets better.

I will describe a couple testimonies. Last week we had a guest speaker named Georgian Banov come to speak and sing. The man lives in such freedom and joy that the entire school of 800 people were dancing in unison. The joy I felt I cannot explain.

Saturday night I received a random phone call from a girl at our school who asked if her and 10 others could come and use our hot tub in our apartment complex, I said sure so we all hung out. To make a long story short we ended up meeting 3 other guys from our apartment who ended up coming over. Two were catholics, and one wasn’t a Christian, the guys from our school were able to pray and prophecy over these guys and speak boldy into their lives until 2 in morning, which by then they didn’t even want to leave. The peace here was so strong that one of them lay out on our floor and was “soaking” in the presence of God. It was an amazing experience. One of the catholics came to church with us. That afternoon, another random guy came over and told us his gramma died and that he also wanted to go to church with us, so he did and had the most amazing time!

ARE you working hard for something that which is already yours???? LOVe, it’s already yours


Sunday night Pastor Bill had got some oil from a church in Puerto Rico. This church is constantly dripping oil from the walls, the podium, the Bible and every other inch of the church. It is a heavenly encounter. (video of it is on www.extremeprophetic.com with Patricia King). Anyway, Pastor Bill laid hands and anointed every single person (aprox. 1000 people), it took a couple hours but it happened. By then there was a new stirring in the spirit, and the church was taken on a next step. The crazy thing is, is that the oil container was completely full by the end of the night!!!!!!!! God is so good, I saw and smelled the oil container with my own eyes. And somehow I know this is only beginning.

Papa God loves you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home