Wednesday, October 31, 2007

let it rain!

WEll it never stops being amazing. God has been bringing me through alot and opening my box that I may become more of me in Him.... School is still so rad. We had a conference here last week and people from 30 different states and 18 different countries came! It was great. One night we had 124 people get healed! I am in the prophetic arts ministry and I had a chance to sit in a booth and draw prophetic pictures and prophesy for people at the conference! God is so great and He did so many great things through that ministry.

I am learning alot about friendships and covenantal relationships. What it means to honor and to be selfless. Its hard because it means that I have to let go of a lot of old mindsets. To let my guard down and to trust! Sometimes it means being completely vulnerable! aaaaaah!

Yesterday in our prophetic class, our AMT teacher brought in her prophetic team to come and prophecy over the class.... the team consisted of 6 kids from the ages of 8-13! I was blown away, I couldn't help but cry and to see such child-like faith. They spoke with boldness and every word they prophesied was correct in some way. It was astounding, I cannot explain what God did to my heart through them. It reminded me to come to God like a child and not to worry what others may think. Gods love is the main thing. Let it rain!

I'm meeting so many amazing people. People so in love with God and so full of passion. It inspires me to never ever stop wanting more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home